To help with the crisis in Japan, text ‘redcross’ to 90999 to donate $10 to the Red Cross for relief efforts. It will be added to your phone bill.
Also, you can donate to the Salvation Army.
Today’s Hot Topics
- The White House continues to assert that US nuclear plants are 100% safe
- The UN votes to establish a no-fly zone over Libya
- House Republicans vote to defund NPR
- Former Governor Howard Dean (D-VT) will discuss his thoughts on the latest Republican moves in Congress that are hurting the country
- American Postal Workers Union (APWU) President Cliff Guffey will discuss how collective bargaining did work in his union last week
- Saving Big Bird — and Jim Lehrer, Too – Bill’s Latest Column
- List of Koch Industry products you may want to boycott
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!