Today’s Hot Topics
- The media fuels the stock market bomb
- President Obama speaks to calm the markets, but doesn’t say much
- Rick Perry is set to eclipse anything that happens in Iowa this weekend, possibly announcing his run for President
- MSNBC anchor Chris Jansing will discuss the President’s attempt to calm the markets yesterday, plus a preview of what may happen today on Wall Street. Catch Jansing and Co. Weekdays at 10 AM ET!
- United Wisconsin Founder Michael Brown will discuss today’s recall elections in Wisconsin. His organization has been working to recall Gov. Scott Walker.
- Market Crash: Thank the Tea Party – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- US Forced to Swallow ‘Satan Sandwich’ - Bill’s Latest Column
- Bill on the road: Catch Bill with Ithaca’s 1470 WNYY on September 24th with Randi Rhodes and Alan Colmes at the Hangar Theatre!
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!