Today’s Hot Topics
- Obama campaign targets Mitt Romney’s Bain Capital record
- Facebook co-founder dodges taxes; hailed as an ‘American Hero’ by right-wingers
- “Gaylo” controversial Newsweek cover
- National Journal Economics Correspondent Jim Tankersley will discuss JP Morgan Chase’s latest troubles, including the CIO ‘retiring’ and yesterday’s stock market drop Web|Twitter
- Mediaite White House Correspondent Tommy Christopher joins Bill live in studio to discuss the latest on White House media coverage Web|Twitter
- Think Progress Editor-in-Chief Faiz Shakir joins Bill live in studio for the final time before leaving TP, as he gets set to head to House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi’s office Web|Twitter
- Bloomberg White House Correspondent Margaret Talev joins Bill in studio as a “Friend of Bill” to co-host the third hour of the show Web|Twitter
- Politico Media Reporter Dylan Byers joins Bill and Margaret to talk about Newsweek’s “Gaylo” cover Web|Twitter
- Must Read: Why We Regulate by Paul Krugman in the New York Times
- Obama Leads Way On Same-Sex Marriage – Bill’s Latest Column
- Order the updated paperback version of TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!